Question Detail

Explore Questions

  • Filter by:


Financial matter

Hi I lent money to a person in a relationship who thereafter betrayed me in a relationship. The money was lent for a short period as per the mutual discussion. But the person did not return even a single penny for almost an year. I then filed a ncr complaint to recover the money n the police helped me to recover the money. Now I want to convert the complaint into the FIR to recover the interest. However I do not have the legal agreement for the interest as it was given solely based on the trust in a relationship. Is it possible to recover the interest taking up a case through the court ?

  •  Anonymous
  •   Criminal
  •   24 Mar, 19
  •   0 Answers

Answer( 0)

From the Gallery


Indroducing LawzGrid App for all your legal needs

Google-app Apple-app advertisement