Question Detail

Explore Questions

  • Filter by:


Divorce case - Correction in judgement with both party...

hi , my self jeyaraj . i got divorced two years before and i having 6 years old son with me. I have the full custody for my son. My wife has the visiting rights with my permission. she has never come and meet him once. now i m planning to go out of country with my son. would like get the no objection from her through court order. she also agreed. let me know legally it is possible for not

  •  Anonymous
  •   Divorce
  •   16 Feb, 19
  •   0 Answers

Answer( 0)

From the Gallery


Indroducing LawzGrid App for all your legal needs

Google-app Apple-app advertisement