Question Detail

Explore Questions

  • Filter by:



I am Respondent in divorce case filed by my wife. Recently when I was set Exparte for non appearance of 2 hrg's. I filed set aside petition u/r Or 9 r 7. My petition allowed with 2 conditions 1. Cost Rs. 5000/- to pay 2. To submit affidavit to co-operate fully to dispose the case within 3 months. Can family court order like this to a Respondent? Every week will there be hearing to dispose the case in 3 months. I fear I will loose my job Suppose trail goes beyond 3 months , any contempt of court against me. How to avoid the second condition (submitting affidavit)

  •  Anonymous
  •   Divorce
  •   20 Apr, 19
  •   0 Answers

Answer( 0)

From the Gallery


Indroducing LawzGrid App for all your legal needs

Google-app Apple-app advertisement