Question Detail

Explore Questions

  • Filter by:


Not Available

I received my passport by suppressing college address. Now I have been selected for central government job and I have to go through a police verification. Can it lead to losing my appointment. If so what can I do legally to avoid this from happening.

  •  Documentation
  •  a week ago
  •  1 Answers
  • +30


if you have any.criminal complaint or cases pending in that college address surrounding you will face severe consequences

Ask Free Legal Question

By submitting your question,you agree to our terms & conditions

From the Gallery


Indroducing LawzGrid App for all your legal needs

Google-app Apple-app advertisement