Question Detail

Explore Questions

  • Filter by:


Cancellation of sale agreement

One of my friends had bought an resale property in Oct2018 in Bhiwandi, Maharashtra. He was unable to fulfill his commitment of balance payment. Hence wants to cancel the deal. We had discussion with an lawyer who told us that the original copies of 1st sale and 2nd sale for cancellation of deal and refund of stamp duty. The issue is that the 1st owner has his original agreement mortgaged with his bank which provided him home loan. So he cannot produce the original copy of 1st sale unless the home loan is paid. What can be the way out in this situation? Will Loan sanction letter from banker be acceptable instead of original sale deed?

  •  Brijesh Mishra
  •   Property
  •   18 Mar, 19
  •   0 Answers

Answer( 0)

From the Gallery


Indroducing LawzGrid App for all your legal needs

Google-app Apple-app advertisement