Question Detail

Explore Questions

  • Filter by:


Daughter claim share in property

Respected, My grandfather and his only brother had mutually made a registered partition deed in 1991 of the respective properties. Though the properties were self acquired by my grandfather through personal business, on suggestions he made the partition to avoid any future joint family disputes. Later on, after a couple of days , my grandfather’s brother sold a part of his share to my father and also the rest of it was gifted to my father. Now, the daughter of my grandfather’s brother has filed a suit against us for a share in the respective property claiming it to be joint family property. What will be the future consequences? Thanking you Regards

  •  Anonymous
  •   Property
  •   19 Mar, 19
  •   0 Answers

Answer( 0)

From the Gallery


Indroducing LawzGrid App for all your legal needs

Google-app Apple-app advertisement