General Trade / Storage License
Trade License is a certificate which grants permission to carry a particular trade or business for which it is issued. In the last forty years, trade License has been introduced in the country and is being regulated through municipal corporation acts by state governments. This helps in ensuring that no one is severally affected by nuisance and health hazards of any trade or business. It means that the business you are running is according to relevant rules, standards and safety guidelines.
Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) issues General Trade /Storage License to the traders /Establishment for permitted trade activities under section 2 (59) of DMC Act, 1957. It is mandatory for all traders to obtain trade/storage license under section 417 of DMC Act, 1957.
Benefits of Trade License
- A Licensed business will enjoy a greater goodwill and will attract the customers and investors than an unregistered entity.
- It protects the owners against certain types of liability
- Companies having better business practice attract various investment groups and other business organizations
- In order to do an ethical business, practice the person can apply for obtaining Trade License Registration which ensures the safety measures and guidelines
- If a person does not get Trade license as required under law and starts any business than a government can impose fine and penalty on such person. It can also result in the closure of such a business.
Benefit of Package:
- Pay fixed Price for obtaining a license
- No Hidden cost
- Experienced and dedicated professionals to handle the Licensing procedure
- Get 24*7 online assistance to know your application status
- Get License within 7- 10 working days